Derek Li, MD
Hometown: Troy, MI
Medical School: Northwestern University, The Feinberg School of Medicine
Undergraduate: Johns Hopkins Uniiversity
Clinical/Research Interests: Neuro-oncology, skull-base, cerebrovascular
- Li Y, Lamano J, Lamano J, Veliceasa D, Kaur G, Biyashev D, Bloch O. “Tumor-Induced Peripheral Immunosuppression Promotes Brain Metastasis in Patients with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.” Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy. 2019
- Li Y, Lamano J, Veliceasa D, Lamano J, Kaur G, Biyashev D, Bloch O. “Systemic and Local Immunosuppression in Patients with High-Grade Meningiomas.” Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy. 2019.
- Li, Y, Lamano, J, Kaur, G, Lamano, J, Veliceasa, D, Biyashev, D, & Bloch, O. “Lymphopenia Predicts Response to Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Brain Metastases in Lung Cancer Patients.” Journal of Neuro-Oncology. 2019
- Lamano J, Lamano JB, Li Y, DiDomenico J, et al. “Glioblastoma-Derived IL-6 Induces Immunosuppressive Peripheral Myeloid Cell PD-L1 and Promotes Tumor Growth.” Clin Cancer Res. 2019.
- Unruh D, Mirkov S, Wray B, Drumm M, Lamano J, Li Y, et al. “Methylation-dependent Tissue Factor suppression contributes to the reduced malignancy of IDH1 mutant gliomas.” Clin Cancer Res. 2018.
- Lewis R, Li Y, Hoffman L, Hashizume R, Gravohac G, Rice G, Wadhwani, et al. “Global Reduction of H3K4me3 Improves Chemotherapeutic Efficacy for Pediatric Ependymomas.” Neuro-Oncology. 2018.
- DiDomenico J, Lamano J, Oyon D, Li Y, et al. “The immune checkpoint protein PD-L1 induces and maintains regulatory T cells in glioblastoma.” Oncoimmunology. 2018.
- Xi G, Li Y, Grahovac G, et al. “Targeting CD133 improves chemotherapeutic efficacy of recurrent pediatric pilocytic astrocytoma following prolonged chemotherapy.” Molecular Cancer. 2017.